We are seeking a talented team player to join us as a Frontend Web Developer.
As part of our diverse and growing team, you will help our pool of local, national, and international clients with smart and meaningful solutions to help them achieve their business goals. Although we develop a number of brochure and lead generation focused websites, much of the opportunities will focus upon projects serving more complicated business-critical needs, such as:
- custom CRM platforms,
- custom SaaS platforms,
- integrations with APIs, and
- custom integrations with 3rd party platforms.
Must have skills (the things you will need to start this job):
- 3-5 years of experience building websites.
- Working on designs that work across a variety of device sizes, including mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Knowledge of LESS or SASS. We use SASS for most projects but can help you learn SASS if you haven’t used it before.
- Ability to theme site front ends.
Nice to have skills (the things you can learn on the job):
- Related Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience.
- A keen interest in web accessibility.
- Experience working with a content management system such as Drupal or WordPress and building custom CSS for custom builds.
- Git, Sass, Gulp, NPM practical experience.
- Adobe Photoshop/XD for exporting/optimizing assets.
- Google Analytics and/or AdWords certifications.
- Code reviews, documentation, and standards.
- QA testing of peer's work.
Twist & Bits is a Halifax-based marketing agency, formed in late 2018 when Trampoline Branding's Twist by Trampoline acquired Bits Creative Agency. We partner with clients to develop research-backed creative, helping to reach and develop a deeper bond with their consumers. We focus on studying markets and analytics for relevant data, leveraging these into insights that will inform a strategy to put our clients’ best foot forward.
- We are currently working remotely from home but hope to get ‘back to the office’ in January.
- When in the office, we aim to offer a safe working environment with one-way traffic, hand sanitizers, distanced seating, and limited in-person client meetings.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.